Monday, December 22, 2008

THANK YOU for the LOVE and SUPPORT (originally posted Dec 5)



Over the last month, I have received so much love and support
from friends, family, and colleagues.
Thank you Thank you Thank you!



Beautiful flowers, humorous gifts, and inspirational cards
have not only raised my spirits,
but have given me the reassurance that I needed.



When I was in the hospital,
all of the nurses and phlebotemists would comment on my flowers.
They said that they were the MOST beautiful flowers.



I always said that my friends and family have great taste.
In response, the would add that
I definitely have a lot of people who love me.



I felt very loved and I never felt alone
when I was in the hospital.
Thank you for the company.



When I got home, I received just as many flower deliveries.
The dogs went crazy every time the doorbell rang
which made everyone jump and made my heart skip a beat (in a good way).



I received so many cards that warmed my heart.
It is wonderful to know how important you are to people...
too bad it takes an unfortunate event to find out.



I teared up several times reading emails,
listening to messages, and receiving Facebook and Myspace notes.
Those tears helped make me strong
and encouraged me
not to give up because people believed in me.





Thank you for all of your love and support in all of the many forms.


No comments:

 
Subscribe in a reader